Project Manager (Communication Skills Gap Programme)
- Job Title: Employment Works Project Manager for Communication Skills programme
- Reports to: Managing Director, Employment Works
- Salary: £32,000 – £36,000 pa
- Hours: 35 hours per week, some evening work is required
- Annual leave: 27 days per annum plus public holidays
- Length of contract: Contract end June 2020 (extension subject to funding)
- Location: ELBA Office, City Reach, 5 Greenwich View Place, London E14 9NN)
- Application deadline: Monday 20 August 5pm
- Interviews commence: tbc
Applicants please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The East London Business Alliance (ELBA) is a registered charity and non-profit agency that has been working to support the social and economic regeneration of east London for more than 25 years. ELBA works in partnership to build the capacity of local organisations through brokerage of business skills, resources and expertise. Its three focus areas are; Community development, Education and Employment.
ELBA is currently seeking a Project Manager for it’s Communication Skills project, part of the Employment Works programme.
This is an exciting new role to develop and deliver an innovative programme which will introduce practical measures to tackle the communication skills gap faced by people from disadvantaged backgrounds as they try to get into or progress in their careers. This project will develop, pilot and deliver 100 hours of new and innovative learning modules which will specifically target communication barriers experienced by our target groups.
The aim of the role will be to develop and roll out the programme, and provide evaluation of the programme.
For more information, please see the Job Description above.
Send completed application forms, as well as any questions, to email@example.com.