Education Works Project Manager
- Job Title: Education Works Project Manager
- Reports to: Education Works Programme Manager
- Salary: £28,000 – £34,000 pa
- Hours: 35 hours per week, some evening work may be required
- Annual leave: 27 days per annum plus public holidays
- Length of contract: 12 month fixed term contract
- Location: ELBA, 5 Greenwich View Place, London E14 9NN
- Application deadline: Midday Friday 24th Jan
- Interviews commence: Thurs 6th and Friday 7th Feb
Applicants please click ‘Apply here’ below to apply. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education Works is ELBA’s over-arching education programme which seeks to raise the aspirations of young people, develop their business awareness, and support their employability competencies. Our work involves supporting schools through events bringing volunteers from the world of work together with local students to support the development of their employability skills and to raise aspirations. We do this through 3 strands, with a Mentoring Works Programme, a Business Education for Schools and Colleges Programme and a Higher Education Programme.
This role will involve managing relationships with Schools, Universities and ELBA member companies, supporting the Business Education for Schools and Colleges programme and the Higher Education programme. The role will provide vital support to our educational institutions and companies to coordinate and run events of varying scales throughout the academic year. Taking the relationship lead for a number of our schools and companies, the successful candidate will manage these relationships and ensure successful outcomes.