Education Works Project Manager – Business Education for Schools
- Job Title: Education Works Project Manager – Business Education for Schools Programme
- Reports to: BES Programme Manager
- Salary: £28,000
- Hours: 35 hours per week, some evening work is required
- Annual leave: 27 days per annum plus public holidays
- Length of contract: 12 month fixed term contract
- Location: ELBA, 5 Greenwich View Place, London E14 9NN
- Application deadline: 10th December 5pm
- Interviews commence: 18th December
Applicants please click ‘Apply here’ below to apply. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Education Works is ELBA’s over-arching education programme which seeks to raise aspirations of young people, develop their business awareness, and support their employability. Currently our work involves supporting schools through events bringing volunteers from the world of work into schools, and taking students into businesses to develop employability skills, through the Business Education for Schools (BES) programme. We also support undergraduates and graduates within the Higher Education Programme and running Mentoring Works, a mentoring programme for Y10 and Y12 students.
This is an important role within the BES programme, providing vital support to our schools and companies to coordinate and run events of varying scales throughout the academic year. Taking the relationship lead for a number of our schools and companies, the successful candidate will manage these relationships and ensure successful outcomes. There will also be some work supporting the Mentoring Works team in managing successful mentoring relationships in our long running programme.