Education Works Project Coordinator
- Job Title: Education Works Project Coordinator
- Reports to: Programme Manager, Education Works
- Salary: £25,000 pa
- Hours: 35 hours per week, some evening work is required
- Annual leave: 27 days per annum plus public holidays
- Length of contract: 12 months fixed term contract
- Location: ELBA Office, City Reach, 5 Greenwich View Place, London E14 9NN)
- Application deadline: Tuesday 25 September 5pm
- Interviews commence: W/C 1st October
Applicants please click ‘Apply here’ below to apply. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
ELBA is the leading social regeneration charity in east London. It facilitates corporate investment from over 100 organisations into community programmes across the growth boroughs of Hackney, Greenwich, Newham, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest. ELBA also manages an award winning employment and skills programme and in 2014 launched London Works, a not for profit graduate recruitment agency.
All of ELBA’s education projects are brought together under ‘Education Works’, creating a compelling, high-impact programme that works with ELBA’s corporate members to ensure that their employees’ skills are utilised to support education institutions across east London. Our Education programmes include Mentoring Works, Business Education for Schools (BES) and Higher Education.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to work within the well-established Education Works team supporting across the programmes. The role will involve managing relationships with schools, Universities and ELBA member companies. This role would suit an experienced Project Coordinator who is able to take on delivery responsibilities and continue to develop their skills.
ELBA is a charity of 40+ people who operate in a fun, friendly office near Canary Wharf.