Connect Project Manager
- Job Title: Connect Project Manager
- Reports to: Connect Programme Manager
- Salary: £28,000 – £34,000 pa
- Hours: 35 hours per week, some evening work is required
- Annual leave: 27 days per annum plus public holidays
- Location: ELBA Office, City Reach, 5 Greenwich View Place, London E14 9NN)
- Application deadline: Wednesday 26 June, 5pm
- Interviews commence: 3rd and/or 9th July
Applicants please click ‘Apply here’ below to apply. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
ELBA is the leading social regeneration charity in east London. It facilitates corporate investment from over 100 organisations into community programmes across the growth boroughs of Hackney, Greenwich, Newham, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest. ELBA also manages an award winning employment and skills programme and in 2014 launched London Works, a not for profit graduate recruitment agency.
ELBA’s Connect Team deliver a range of employee volunteering initiatives, which build the capacity of third sector organisations in east London, by utilising the professional business skills of volunteers. The Connect Team has four key areas of activity; placing trustees through the BoardBuilders Programme, creating coaching relationships via Leaders In Partnership, delivering a range of consultancy and capacity building pieces and facilitating a range of workshops which support east Londoners to develop key employment skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting ELBA’s Connect Team to deliver exciting, innovative projects across all four areas of work, which meet both the needs of the east London community and the expectations of corporate partners.