Challenge: ELBA Project Manager x 2
- Job Title: Challenge: ELBA Project Manager (x 2 roles)
- Reports to: Challenge: ELBA Programme Manager
- Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 pa
- Hours: 35 hours per week, some evening work is required
- Annual leave: 27 days per annum plus public holidays
- Length of contract: 12 months
- Location: ELBA Office, City Reach, 5 Greenwich View Place, London E14 9NN)
- Application deadline: 8th April 5pm
- Interviews commence: Week commencing 15th April
Applicants please click ‘Apply here’ below to apply. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
ELBA is the leading social regeneration charity in east London. It facilitates corporate investment from over 70 organisations into community programmes across the boroughs of Hackney, Greenwich, Newham, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest.
With nearly 30 years of experience enabling successful partnerships between businesses and communities, during 2017/18 ELBA delivered over 11,000 employee volunteers into the community and worked with over 250 local organisations to help build their capacity and support their beneficiaries. ELBA supported almost 200 local people into work through its employment and skills programme.
We are currently seeking 2 Project Managers to support with the delivery and development of the Challenge: ELBA programme which provides one-off, team based practical and social volunteering opportunities for member and non-member companies. The programme is well established and the Challenge: ELBA team delivers circa 8,000 volunteers each year. The opportunity now is to take the programme to the next level by proactive marketing of team challenges, develop new materials, including social media presence; work with companies to “adopt” community organisations, and ensure as many challenge volunteers as possible, convert to longer term business volunteers.
There is also great potential to engage non-member companies and develop an income generation stream through providing team challenge opportunities.