BIG Alliance Programme Director
- Job Title: BIG Alliance Programme Director
- Reports to: ELBA Chief Executive
- Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 pa (based on experience)
- Hours: 35 hours per week, some evening work is required
- Annual leave: 27 days per annum plus public holidays
- Length of contract: Permanent. The programme is subject to three year funding renewal
- Location: Based in City and Islington College Camden Road Centre, with regular meetings at ELBA’s offices in Crossharbour
- Application deadline: 19 November 5pm
- Interviews commence: 6th December
Applicants please click ‘Apply here’ below to apply. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job purpose: To lead and manage the BIG Alliance (Businesses for Islington Giving) team in its delivery of business, community and education initiatives. Responsible for building effective partnerships with businesses, funders, stakeholders and community organisations and accountable for delivery of programme targets and budgets whilst maintaining quality standards. Leading the development of future strategy for the BIG Alliance, working closely with senior leaders in ELBA, Islington Giving, Macquarie Group and other stakeholders.